Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just made Chloroquine
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mixed with honey it tastes pretty good.

I used to live in a malaria ridden area, and we took chloroquine drops as a preventative. You can make a simple, but effective chloroquine/quinine liquid at home:

Slice 2 grapefruits into 8 or 10 pieces

Slice 1 lemon and 1 orange and 1 small chunk of ginger into pieces.
Add just enough water to cover the fruit. Place a stainless steel bowl on the pot and weight it slightly (a mug) to hold it firmly in the pot. The bottom of the curve should be above the fruit/water mixture inside.

As the fruit simmers, leave the bowl on - you want to capture the steam, as it has the good stuff in it. The steam will drip off the bottom curve of the bowl-lid and back into the pot.

Let this mixture simmer for 2 hours. Then cool to just warm before removing the bowl.

Strain out the fruit pulp.

Mix the liquid with honey to taste. I use manuka. Store in a glass jar in your frig.

Take as needed. I drank about 1/4 a cup today - no negative side effects. It also relieves achy bones and joints.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP