Users Online Now: 1,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 231,023
Pageviews Today: 405,587Threads Today: 208Posts Today: 2,910
04:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONFIRMED: My phone and business partner's saying they are disconnected to clients... The number you have reached is no longer in service
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is fucked up.

I just made that thread a couple days ago expressing I'm a bit paranoid because I'm starting to feel targeted.

Thread: I can't lie... I'm a bit paranoid.

This morning, finally a client got through to me to let me know that herself, her friend she has been trying to refer to us and others are receiving the message that our telephone numbers have been disconnected and are no longer in service.

This woman is older, in her early 80's i believe. I explained to her not too long ago about how carriers are changing things around and certain phones, even brand new ones people had just purchased, may no longer work because of VoLTE being forced to make calls/text messages (you heard that right, if your phone doesn't support this which you may not even know or have any clue what I'm talking about, you'll have to get a new phone). She may be old but she understood what i was telling her. She said there's nothing the devil won't do to suppress people like us.

This has been happening all year! At first i thought a couple of people saying that calls and emails weren't going through were just making strange excuses for not knowing how to use technology very well, but by this point everybody knows how to make a call or send an email.

So it goes deeper...

Even our email address isn't receiving messages.

We are vocal patriots and believers of Christ. We've spoken about so many things in person with people, but of course in the presence of technology.

So what does this all mean?

I'm not receiving calls or emails from prospective clients, including residential and contract work. All this during an already tough as hell year that has us down thousands of dollars.

I'm pissed. Very pissed.

I could switch service, but i just don't have the money at this moment to get a different phone or carrier. And even then, they will all do the same shit.

I'm currently T-Mobile having left Verizon only a couple of months ago.

It's about to go back to 1950 in our country communication technology wise very quickly and many won't know that to do. There are older people in rural areas that rely on older 3G devices and soon they aren't going to work.

If you've experienced anything like this please put it all together here!

PIN or i will!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP