Users Online Now: 1,673 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 133,725
Pageviews Today: 175,615Threads Today: 39Posts Today: 669
01:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VINDICATION - Rudy Guiliani cured of Covid by President Trumps secret physician, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Orange county NY hero who saved thousands of lives from Covid since January, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, was interviewed yesterday by Del, founder of ICAN (Informed consent action network). The link to the short 10 minute interview is below.

Dr. Z just revealed that he has been working very closely with the President ever since the President gave HCQ (hydroxychloroquine) his blessing on national tv. So closely that Dr. Z was part of the team who has been advising the President's lawyer Rudy Guiliani, and even treated Rudy when he was diagnosed with Covid-19, 12 days ago.

I had been supporting Rudy's team daily for a good month on social media and following his daily oral reports on Bannon's warroom when Rudy was finally diagnosed. I can attest that Rudy, who is 73, was flying around the country 4-5 days a week, sleeping at best 4 hours a night, sometimes not at all, and in close contact with many people with the virus (including on airplanes) before becoming run down on 12/7 with mild symptoms that triggered his positive test.

His "physician" recommended he go to the hospital to rest and for treatment. He was out 4 days later saying he felt young again.

That physician was Dr. Zelenko.

In this interview, Dr Z. says as much as he can about how they dealt with it without violating HIPA. He also updates his personal success record in intervening with HIGH RISK PATIENTS WITHIN THE FIRST 5 DAYS OF SYMPTOMS. His success indicates that if he wasn't viciously smeared and rejected by the press but listened to, 84% of deaths would have been avoided.

Dr Z. also validates those natural healers who said the natural supplement Quercetin is an acceptatble substitute for HCQ to take along with Zinc. I have recently got behind the FLCCC's I-Mask+ protocol which prominently features Ivermectin but ALSO includes Quercetin and Zinc among other things.

My last take away from Dr. Z. is that regardless of what you are taking prophylactically, if you are in the highest risk category and go to extreme lengths to wear yourself down while simultaneously engaging in activities of highest risk for transmission (i.e. flying 4-5 times a week), the virus will finally gain a foothold. Yet, the symptoms will be minor, you will have plenty of time to stop what you are doing and intervene with the higher dose protocols, and beat it back with ease, as has been proven now all over the world.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP