Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD

Tell every person, everywhere, to read Ezekiel chapter 36 and verse 37 and ask the Holy Spirit to explain to you what to do about this verse.

That directive is from the Lord God. The humble people will read it and say, okay, I will ask Him. That reply is what I heard from bigalberto13 in chat in the Yugioh online evolution dueling game, when I told him what Ezekiel chapter 36 and verse 37 says. Are you as humble as Alberto?

The previous directive which I conveyed to you from the Lord God was to police your thought life 24/7 asking God to help you overcome the power of the carnal mind in you.

Please review the forum and blog for more information on the carnal mind.

HEARTDAUGHTER.COM - The Two Witnesses - Elijah and The Daughter of Zion

Elijah The Prophet

Today, I came off of sabbatical to write this one message, to inform the world that God says do what He asks, IF YOU WILL, in Ezekiel chapter 36 and verse 37. The Holy Spirit will explain it all to you, if you ask and start reading from chapter 35 up until the resurrection of the dead in Christ in the beginning of chapter 37. If the Lord shall lead you, then the Holy Spirit will explain to you the correlation with Zechariah chapters 1 and 2.

As I have been led and told to warn the whole world, that the Two Witnesses are the Daughter of Zion who is a female human being alive on earth, now, and the second witness is Elijah as God the Father in form, who was a male human being on earth in the recent past, who has died, and will be raised from the dead as the second fruit after Jesus, and together these two people will be rulers over the second heaven and the earth, on behalf of God the Almighty Father and the Mother Holy Spirit, who reign overall, in the Spirit, in the Third heaven. All this information and scriptural support is available on the forum and blog.

While I have been on sabbatical (playing Yugioh online) the Lord has shown me further confirmations, but has not given me leave to write about things because you people’s foreheads are hard as flint and you are stiff-necked, and the Lord does not want me to strive with you all anymore.

I could fuss at you for another two pages right here. BAD NEWS versus GOOD NEWS. Christians, stop broadcasting (over internet radio, blogs, forums, etc) all this STUPID BAD NEWS from the rebellious against God! ASK GOD about HIS GOOD NEWS which you have IGNORED that I have shared with you about the truth about God’s plans to take back, in manifestation, His dominion over the creation, by putting down the rebellion in the second heaven and glorifying His faithful and obedient loving children on earth, to bring in the Kingdom of His Dear Son. How that, the Father has manifest His Mind attribute into the form of a man, who is Elijah (and Melchizedek) and how that the Father has been gifted from us, His own Mate, the Holy Spirit as His Wife, our Mother (Jerusalem which is the WHOLE CREATION) and is Wisdom in the Bible (who was with God in the beginning, also in the Bible). Now you think I am wrong, but you are due a big spanking from the Two Witnesses, if you do not ASK the Holy Spirit whether these things be true. Read the forum and blog, and ask the Holy Spirit - humble your self.

Number TWO: What think you? How does God operate? He sends us prophets. Does He send us congregations, revivals, denominations, doctrines, groups, etc? NO. He picks out ONE PERSON, to whom, He Himself allots the Faith, Grace, Mercy, and Truth, and has that ONE PERSON share it, and God Himself makes sure what He has shared through that person is written or otherwise scribed so that other people will receive His Word. That method was used by God in the BIBLE. He used Bertha Dudde. He used Jane Leade. He has used me. Did He use any of your famous revivals? Do you think? Why are you the one doing the thinking?!! ASK HIM! God did NOT use your famous revivals and had NOTHING whatsoever to do with those demon inspired events! He says to me, this moment, that, is His truth about those matters.

This message today was prompted by my RE-READING some printouts of Jane Leade’s writings, which I TOLD YOU to check out. Because in 1696 only 80 years after God orchestrated the codifying of His Word in our King James Bible, did He also inspire and use Jane Leade to tell us ALL HIS PLANS.

Jane teaches you about your problems with your thought life due to the carnal mind’s thoughts trying to deceive you - do you think that was God’s directive that you should know about this problem?! If Jane taught it in 1696?? (God also in more recent times spoke through His prophet Bertha Dudde, have you checked out her writings which have been faithfully translated from German into English for you? What about Jacob Lorber?) Do not bother to let your flesh (read CARNAL MIND) do the reading and discerning for you, but, instead ASK the Holy Spirit to help you with checking out these true prophets. Nevermind the fakers who tell you to buy gold, who keep tabs on satan’s antics for you, and keep you, NOT TRUSTING GOD, and FEARING for your flesh body’s survival with their STUPID INCESSANT BAD NEWS. They are in rebellion against God’s will while telling you that they are "warning the masses", where instead they are promulgating that which keeps the masses in bondage to their own carnal minds (the antichrist within the physical flesh of EACH AND EVERY ONE of us).

I leave you with a quote from Jane Lead, and admonish you to go to the website and read ALL of her writings WITH THE HELP of the Holy Spirit.

Concerning this Virgin Philadelphian Church

Before this Subject be concluded, it will be necessary to answer an Obvious Question that may be made, Whether this Representative of the Church, as also of the Father’s Power, ought to be consider’d as in One person, or as in Plurality of Persons? To which it is Answer’d, that it may be both: but in the Beginning it will fix in Two....

but in the Beginning it will fix in Two

Elijah as God the Father -

Zec 2:13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Eze 36:36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.

God, the Father, will be HERE on Earth, as a MAN, Himself, as Elijah, one of the Two Witnesses. If you ask the Holy Spirit to confirm this fact to you, you will be led to what you need, to receive this truth, both in circumstances in your life, and in the many many scriptures in the Bible. (check the forum and blog, do a search on elijah and on daughter of zion).

Mic 4:8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the stronghold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

There she is, the other of the Two Witnesses. These are the TWO that will MOTHER and FATHER the manifestation (in the physical realm of creation) of the Kingdom and God’s Children, now, and forever. This IS THE GOOD NEWS that will relieve the suffering in every person’s HEART on earth, if you will TELL THEM. Read Jane Lead and she will tell you what God gave her to tell the whole world about His wonderful plans and GOOD NEWS to restore us ALL and put down the rebellion in the second heaven (which is promulgated among humans through the new age movement and the demons they channel (now you see why I was made to hang out with them to study under the Holy Spirit, what they were doing so that I could receive the truth to share with you. Would that you all would be obedient to the Holy Spirit as I have and stop your self righteous whining!)

back to Jane’s quote:

but in the Beginning it will fix in Two, after the manner that it did in the First Adam and Eve; and so the Travailing for the Birth of this Church will be by Virgin Spirits that are joined in perfect Unity, that will labour together in the greatness of Jehovah’s strength, to bring forth the Man child, from whom shall proceed an Innumerable Host.

insert:

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zec 4:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
Zec 4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
Zec 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

ADMIT TO YOUR SELF, NOW, THAT YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE ABOUT THE TWO WITNESSES, SO THAT GOD WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO YOU. HUMBLE YOUR SELF NOW, YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS, LETTING YOUR CARNAL MIND BE A FAKE CHRISTIAN IN YOU, PEOPLE!

YUCK ON YOU! YOU DISOBEDIENT LISTENING TO THE LYING MIND IN YOU, PEOPLE.

That is what spew you out of my mouth is all about, you make the Lord sick! because you do not even use your OWN MIND to figure out that you have voices in your head and need God’s help to sort them out and that you have NO POWER to help your self or save your self - you must give GOD your DESIRE to be GOOD and then let Him teach you Himself and let Him, do the GOOD, in you, HIMSELF. now obey!

end insert:

Be obedient to this LATEST DIRECTIVE FROM GOD ALMIGHTY! Spread this verse to every person you know and tell them to ask GOD what it is all about and to read chapters 35 to the resurrection of the dead in Christ in the beginning of chapter 37. Will you do this?!

Eze 36:37 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.

ladynada on theedgeam.com on evil-mind-beings mp3 audio

p.s. to glp, sorry I am not allowed to include any links to any of my internet sources other than in my signature below
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP