Users Online Now: 2,271 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,330,748
Pageviews Today: 1,904,749Threads Today: 524Posts Today: 10,126
03:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject God told me the Rapture is in 5/21, ten years ago. Before you scoff, let me explain a few strange things.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before I say this, I know alot of people don't believe in or understand the harpazo, rapture, snatching away, etc, that Paul taught. I was once the same, did not understand it. After an in depth study of the Catholic Church and how they kept the public from reading their own Bibles for hundrees of years and implemented all of their pagan ideas and things like indulgences and purgatory....they used Christianity as control and they spiritualized everything.

The split in the reformation, alot of Catholic ideas trickled down into all of the denominations. There really should be no denominations. A plain sense, contextual and rightly divided study of the the Bible reveals a clear and simple plan. Jesus came to the J-ws. He then sent Paul to the Gentiles. Paul was given the mystery of the Body of Christ. The Body of Christ will be taken out before the Tribulation. I know that is a misunderstood point. But again, look at the history. Paul taught it. Early church fathers taught it, Iraenus wrote about it. For those that hate it or think it is a new idea, think it is deception, etc, I implore you to study the above and see past the deception of the RCC.

Anyway. In 2010 I went through an intense period of study and prayer. For three months I had a feeling that we were entering the very end of the end times. Things at the time in the world were pretty crazy, though obviously compared to now, it was totally normal.

I prayed daily for three weeks, that if God could give me a sign, anything, to let me know where we were in the end and how close His return was. I had a vision one night. A hand drawing on a chalkboard did long equations. At the the bottom he wrote the answer. It said 5/21. I remember it as clearly now as I did a decade ago.

I woke up and was pretty shocked, but felt peace in my mind. Over the next few years, I began watching as May 2021 came and went yearly. It became a yearly thing.

Around 2017 or so I kind of stopped worrying about it and did not watch as closely. It crossed my mind, but I no longer really thought of it as imminent.

As the world has gone totally berserk over the last year or so, realization hit. It was not May 21...it was May 2021. The great reset is the beginning of the Tribulation. I studied this date and there is something I did not know whatsoever a decade ago. Is-ael became a nation in 1948. Jesus Christ said that the generation which saw that happen would not pass before He returns. A Biblical generation according to Psalm 90 is 80 years.

If you add 80 to 1948, you get 2028. If you take the 7 year Trib period from 2028, you get 2021. When I realized this, I was astonished.

Pentecost is in May 2021 this year. That is the day that the Holy Spirit was sent to dwell in man. MANY believe that Pentecost was the inception of the Body of Christ was Pentecost, and that it will not be fulfilled until the BIRTH of the Body of Christ at another Pentecost. Jesus was the Firstfruits, and the Body of Christ, the believers indwelt with the Holy Spirit on earth, are the First fruit harvest,Pentecost is the feast day of First Fruits.

I believe that I was given this vision a decade ago in order to warn non believers of this NOW. I am no date setter and do not know the day or hour. But this event WILL happen, and anyone not saved by Jesus Christ needs to be saved. Accept His sacrifice on the cross, place your faith in Jesus totally for salvation.

The Tribulation is not just suffering. It is not just hardship. It is 2/3's of humanity dying horribly. It is God's judgment on mankind, and it is the only way I-rael will finally come to understand that Jesus Christ WAS their Messiah.

Please. Mockers and scoffer and angry people will hate these words. Satan will attack it. But heed this warning, please. I pray this find someone who needs it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP