Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Theory on Reality and How to Escape This Simulation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are a higher being that has access to an endless amount of simulated (i.e. intelligently created) realities. Not just variations of our current world, but realities that are completely different than anything you could imagine.

This belief is similar to the waterwheel/matrix/simulation theories out there, but whether or not these realities have all be created (like Neville Goddard believed) or they are only possibilities waiting to be created (like Schrodinger's cat) is left to be seen.

[link to www.nderf.org (secure)]

Why does a higher being need access to something like this?

I can't say I know for sure, but I like to imagine it has reasons similar to "Death is an Acquired Trait" by Mike Resnick.

[link to b-ok.org (secure)]

Normally we have the ability to focus on any of these realities and experience what goes on there, usually in the form of a humanoid body. The problem is, this reality, the one we are in now, has been taken over by another being.

It has devised a trap to keep us here. This trap is re-incarnation (i.e. an endless loop in this simulation). It captures anyone that ventures into this reality and doesn't let them escape. Our natural ability to skip around to different realities has been cut off, and we are forced to forget who we truly are.

I believe there is a way to escape this, and the key is sensory deprivation.

When we pretend we're dead, the simulation ends, and we are transported to a holding state where we can choose our own reality again. Because our body is not actually dead, the re-incarnation process doesn't get triggered and we are able to bypass the trap.

I have experienced this holding state and seen the other windows of reality.

I am going to put together my notes into some practical steps that you can use to experience this too, and I will post them in this thread.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP