Users Online Now: 1,341 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,758
Pageviews Today: 600,838Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 2,117
05:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject President Trumps words, let us revisit.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1."There will be a smooth transition". To whom exactly?
2. "Watch what happens over the next few weeks". This was said right before Traitors in Congress committed treason.
3. "I will never concede to a fraudulent election". Please do not, The tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed right now.

Standing down everyone at this moment is smart. Too many innocent people in harms way. Over the next few days, these traitors hopefully will be rounded up. The American people clearly see this election was stolen. I think it is safe to say, so do all members in the Military.

A personal note, President Trump for weeks has been trying, notably,trying, to present indisputable evidence of election fraud. I have been following this closely, all of the evidence is indisputable proof. Hundreds of signed affidavits, videos showing crimes committed, professional forensic testimony of Dominion software changing, we the peoples votes. We the people, watched it happen, this is not fairy dust conspiracies, we watched the fucking shit happen, period.

President Trump tried every possible option, every single one. Now we the people only have one last option, our backs have been pushed to the wall.

The chair is against the wall, I repeat, the chair is against the wall.

Flags are hung upside down, we are a country in distress.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP