Users Online Now: 1,950 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,594,149
Pageviews Today: 2,197,897Threads Today: 532Posts Today: 9,854
05:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Antichrist? It's already here...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most people assume that the Antichrist is a man. Others believe the Antichrist is a system, most likely a system of government.

Up until yesterday I was in the first group, taking what the Bible says literally instead of figuratively. Then I had a huge epiphany!

I was just bullshitting with the hubs yesterday- talking about all the craziness happening in the world when it hit me. One of the biggest "signs" of the End Times is that the Antichrist will force a new religion- a One World religion- on EVERYONE. Well folks that is already happening and has been for the last several years!

Our new religion foisted upon us by the Antichrist system is POLITICS and the False Prophet is the mainstream media! And just like what happens with other religious groups we will either "toe the line" or those in power will make sure we burn in a Hell of their making!

Don't take my word for it- go back and revisit everything that has been happening for the last several years (at least look at the last four, please). Revisit with an open mind and the possibility that what I suppose is true.

People are at each other's throats, family members turning against each other, divorces happening, attacks of all kinds, censorship, doxing, threats of a civil war, riots, children turning in their own parents, etc. all because of POLITICS and the corrupt MSM!

Antichrist= Corrupt system of government
False Prophet= Mainstream Media
Politics= New One World religion
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP