Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject J'accuse
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been accused by someone that refuses to get a screen name of being someone else because they say they saw me log out of one screen name, log in under another and post as myself in response to something I said.

Apparently this sort of "larping" as this cretin describes it, is illegal in this forum.

First let me be clear on a few things:

1) I am a Troll™ and have been a Troll™ since 1998 when I first joined The Jim Rome's SmackChat™ Forum. Good times were had by all.

2) I do not use a proxy and never have any IP server address I share with anyone else is an unexpected coincidence that I have no control over since all my posts are routed through one of the biggest server farms in the southeast namely Comcast in Atlanta.

3) I have never tried to hide the fact that I occasionally change my screen name that I use on this forum, in fact I have stated repeatedly that I change my name often based upon my mood.

4) There is nothing weaker than accusing someone of being something they are not for sake of mere brownie points on an internet forum, I would even say it is actually lower than violating Godwin's law, you know "everyone that wins against me in an argument is a Nazi"

5) Unlike my unknown accuser, I pay to post here and have done so for several years ever since my Wife introduced me to Godlike Productions and to be honest I don't remember how long that I have been doing so.

6) As a Troll™ I have always tried to be funny and not exactly serious in everything I post, the jury is out on how often I succeed but I would like to think that every funny post I make has some sort of underlying truth to it
that makes the reader think about what I have said.

7) Émile Zola was right, a great miscarriage of Justice was done (twice) and he was murdered for trying to right the wrong done to an innocent man, and if you have no clue what I am talking about shame on you for being ignorant of what is possibly the start of the workings of the internet's standards of accusations and proofs long before the internet ever came into being.

To my anonymous accuser I say this, here is your opportunity to prove everything you accuse me of, take your time, show your proof, and logically make your case so that I can destroy it bit by bit as only a Real Troll™ with 20 years experience can.

:tactics:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP