Users Online Now: 1,384 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 42,501
Pageviews Today: 83,105Threads Today: 41Posts Today: 740
12:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Think NOT we're free yet, we still need TPTW to carry our Cross a bit longer, remember, never let a crisis go to waste
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Despite TPTB was downgraded to TPTW, think NOT we're free yet, we still need TPTW to carry our Cross a bit longer, remember, never let a crisis go to waste

epiclol

The Thinning of Darkness and Mass Christ Consciousness

You all know this chemical phenomenon: in a clear acid solution, the chemist pours a few drops of a reagent called 'litmus', and the liquid turns red. Then, drop by drop, he adds a basic solution. At first there is no change, but he continues slowly, drop by drop, and all of a sudden the liquid turns blue. What lesson can we draw about the psychic life from this phenomenon? The man who transgresses divine laws does not immediately notice the disintegration that occurs within him. He imagines he can continue with impunity...but one day, with just one more transgression, he collapses inwardly. Obviously, this law holds true for good as well as evil. Someone comes to see me and complains: 'For years I have tried to put my life in order, to do a work on myself, and I can see no result! So what is the point of it?' I am forced to tell him that he does not know how to reason, because the effects of this work are not immediately visible and tangible. He must continue, and one day, inevitably, the transformation will occur. Whether it is for good or for evil, you must not imagine that nothing is happening just because, for a long period of time, you see no results

Thread: The cross is a symbol full of meaning

grouphug

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP