Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,018,807
Pageviews Today: 1,699,228Threads Today: 686Posts Today: 12,227
04:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everyone! Listen to Juan O Savin explain WTF is really going on 2/19/2021
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey, GLP. This video (podcast) from Juan O Savin is a must for all Americans. Every American has to know the real truth and this is it. I can say this is it because I personally have a very unique perspective of the US. In addition to the American truth, I know the Russian truth too. I have posted several great threads here on GLP showing you that Russia has never been America's enemy and in fact it was America that was the aggressor. The people of whom Juan O Savin speaks in the podcast are the same people I've been referring to as a global, unaccountable, shadow hypergovernment that controls many countries, including the US, and which wants to control the entire world totally. In his 1776 book, The Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith called this hypergovernment "the masters of mankind' with "a vile maxim" of "all for ourselves and nothing for other people". One would argue but why should we resist this hypergovernment? My answer to that is that if we continue to support it, we will end up dead in a nuclear war. Globalism has been rejected by Russia. Russia doesn't want to have a hypergovernment over it. I'm pretty sure China doesn't want one either. We should stop supporting the policies that promote greatness at a cost of others and should support noble and ethical greatness of America. America needs its own Perestroika. It needs to restore the Republic and free itself from the control of that evil hypergovernment that is trying to use us to achieve its goal - enslavement of the entire humanity by all means.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP