Users Online Now: 1,503 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,668
Pageviews Today: 322,588Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,923
04:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Guys I hate being a Womans Bro-Friend. Ive never transcended into a Boyfriend. Its sad cause Im 29 and never had a GF
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Life isnt fair.

Its like you listen to the rules and play the game fairly and you get no where. What do I mean by this? Ive followed what my sisters told me, what their friends told me, what my aunts and cousins told me, and I get absolutely no where. If I had a nickel for everytime I heard, youre very sweet but I see you as a friend, I would be richer than elon musk.

I dont get it.

They call me to talk to me about their stress, hopes, and dreams at 2-3am in the morning and Im always there to pick up the phone to listen, but its like they overlook how great of a boyfriend I can be. Ive been told, I wish I couldnt connect with my boyfriend the way I connect with you.

Personality doesnt mean shit. Its really all about looks. Ive helped a woman pay her $175 traffic ticket thinking it would get me in good with her, but she only hangs out with me when shes hungry. Of course I pay cause Im a gentleman and also a dumb fuck. I know its sad.

It just occured to me just now. If a woman has the hots for you for whatever reason. You could pretty much get away with anything as long as youre not a serial rapist, or murderer, they dont give a fuck about what job you have, how you act, they like you for some reason and because that it causes them to have a chemical reaction that distorts their brain.

I was never able to induce that chemical reaction on any woman.

They all use me as an emotional dumpster.

Iam in the Bro-friend gang for life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP