Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to remove a BIOLOGICAL PARASITE - Venom23 species
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Copyright: ©2007 and ©2008 by Razrin

Completed: Two and a half millennia after the death of Socrates.

Written by: Razrin
Date of initial publication: December 8, 2007
Written for: www.cerebralsuccess.com

The legal stuff:

Light & neutral energy must be given to
the Original Poster & Creator of this document for his thoughts, opinions, ramblings, information, insight, time, energy, incoherent wisdom, health, benevolence, intelligence, character, humor, kindness wisdom and talent. If you use any of my thoughts actions or the products of my thoughts, you must pay me with GREATER divine energy than you take.

This information is for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Any advice given should be taken with a MAJOR grain of salt. I am not responsible for anything that may happen from using this problem solving system and manual. I am not a professional, I have no training, I'm not even particularly good at handling my own relationships. So this is really just a joke. Don't believe everything that you read. Self imposed beliefs have a habit of manifesting themselves anyway. So don't believe anything. Not even the last sentence.

HOW TO REMOVE THE VENOM23 PARASITE

I named and cataloged this parasitic species VENOM23, because I think the Spiderman movie portrayed how this biological parasite works very accurately. Sure, Spiderman was a hollywood flick, but the VENOM23 parasites are real and among us. There are plenty of cures floating around the world, I will detail one in this manual. Best of luck if this information helps you.

parasite

1. Biology. An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

The Venom23 species attach itself in the human intestine and while attached raises a hosts dopamine levels. If the parasite is violent, many targets are diagnosed as mentally ill and the only treatment to make the parasite dormant is a high dose of an anti-dopamine neuroleptic. This does not remove the parasite, it only makes the parasitic symptoms go into a dormant death like state.

The medical community has patented many neuroleptics which are derrived from a compound called PIPERAZINE and BENZYLPIPERAZINE. I have used these compounds effectively to remove parasites in targets with excellent results. I find these compounds, safe, effective, and uhh, sort of fun too because they are marketed as a alternative to MDMA.

Why the VENOM23 species came to planet earth? It's only in my opinion, that these parasites were created or evolved as a Trojan Horse for other beings who manipulate human beings. Inadvertently the parasites speed up spiritual evolution. The species VENOM23 is being systematically removed from the population. You can see the removal process underway as Piperazine and BZP compounds have reached more than 20 million doses worldwide... Young party goers don't seem to realize, these compounds have parasitic paralyzing and removal affects when ingested and have been used specifically for this purpose. The medical community has known this for a long time and has patented numerous Piperazine and Piperadine compounds. There are some incredibly violent sub species of VENOM23, and patients can be dangerous. They are often serving life sentences for gruesome crimes or are locked up in high security Psychiatric facilities across the world and injected with high dose muscle based neuroleptics to place the VENOM23 parasite in a dormant state.

I am not too sure, if this is a conspiracy involving the medical community... as the medical community hasn't pieced the puzzle together. However, other more advanced species who share this planet may know the truth.

This is one safe and effective way to remove a biological VENOM23 parasite if there is one feeding off you.

Often the symptoms of a biological parasite manifest themselves in the physical body and in the mind.

If you have no control over your diet, have bizarre reoccurring thoughts, life energy draining thoughts, and repetitive negative thoughts there is a pretty good chance you suffer from a biological parasite. Unnatural sexual thoughts is another key, as sexual orgasm gives other parasites a healthy infusion of chemicals they feed from.

If you`ve been diagnosed with Delusional parasitosis, or have an underlying feeling there is something in your body draining you of your life force.

The human race has symbiotically evolved with parasites. It has been estimated that 80% of the population suffer from some form of parasitism. But enough about the politics of why or how they are here and infected the population.

The biological parasite I am describing is a new species which hasn`t been documented or categorized very well by the medical community. But it exists as a hindrance to susceptible human beings spiritual ascension.

There are three tell tale signs that you are being symbiotically engaged by the VENOM23 PARASITE.

1. Your dopamine levels in your brain are spiked and are not normal and cannot return to normal levels.

2. You have poor nourishing habits.

3. Extreme anger, fear and the inability to show love or compassion. (You used to be loving, and compassionate before the parasite attached itself to you)

4. Mind control, Loosh drainage, Depletion of life force by your own physical self.

The parasite works by raising your dopamine levels while it is living in your system.

I will describe a method you can use, to paralyze the Parasite temporarily while your body removes it from your digestive system.

This method involves psychotropic substances, so educate yourself and use at your own discretion. Do your own research and talk to your doctor before implementing a new change in diet etc.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Step 1. Start drinking spring water and hydrate yourself properly. Drink as much water as you can, and start taking a Lecithin supplement for 7 days.

Step 2. Begin a juice fast for three days. Your ego will not like this and neither will the parasite. It thinks every change to the body is harmful. Just remember, mind over matter.

Step 3. Paralyze the parasite so your body can reject it.

What you need: 20 MG of Piperazine everyday for 3 days while juice fasting.

Step 4. Remove the parasite.

What you need: 100 MG of BenzylPiperazine everyday for 5 days.

Step 5. Now you need to start taking an Ascorbic Acid supplement. 500MG a day at least. This is needed because it is nearly impossible for a parasite to attach itself to your body when you have enough vitamin C running through your blood stream. Vitamin C is probably the most important antioxidant and the only reason these parasites have run amok on the general populace is because of faulty nutritional guidelines based on improper nutritional recommendations by governments across the world. Eat your blueberries.

Step 6. Boost your immune system and nervous system. Start eating veggies, fruits, berries and whole grains.

Optional step: Stop consuming process sugar. As this is a food source for the parasite. If you have a sugar addiction, see:

[link to www.radiantrecovery.com]

It`s not easy to break a sugar addiction. Thats why I listed it as an `optional step` because it`s a battle in itself.

Also ask a health professional about a Phenylalanine supplement and an Amino Acid complex and look into taking a multi vitamin.

Enjoy your free life.

See my reptilian hosting & interfacing removal manual as VENOM23 parasites are tools used as mind control agents of 4d beings:

Thread: Reptilian Hosting Removal Manual - ASTRAL INTERFACING and HOSTING INTERFACE

My personal opinion:

The medical community has created a HUGE market and profit from the misdiagnoses of these VENOM23 parasites. Eli Lilly has created a Piperazine derritive of a popular drug which grosses 4 Billion dollars as a blanket treatment for this VENOM23 PARASITE and the manifested symptoms. These patented treatments come with a cornucopia of side effects and are not very effective as they just treat the symptoms and not the causes.

There are many DSM-IV Conditions that can be attributed to this VENOM23 PARASITE.

It`s important to note that Piperazine and BZP are drugs and are illegal in the USA but are legal in CANADA and many other countries, so educate yourself and don`t break any laws. There are millions of users and they are quite safe.

A vendor I have used to help a friend has been www.funkpills.com but due to New Zealand legislation their supplements are being outlawed.

It`s important to note, that the parasites are trying to leave planet earth, their work on this planet is done. Hence, the popularity of BZP Party pills across the world in the younger generation. Wink Wink.

Enjoy your freedom.

If you have any questions. Give me a shout. Or send me your story if you`re a target of this Extra Terrestrial species.

Homework assignments:

[link to www.imdb.com]

[link to www.imdb.com]

[email protected]

Peace, Love and all of the above.

hf

-Razrin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge