Users Online Now: 887 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 224,749
Pageviews Today: 350,043Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,485
04:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cuomo is a Scumbag Criminal Pervert, But I Think This is Deep State Takedown
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Andrew Cuomo is clearly a lowlife, perverted scumbag and he intentionally murdered a bunch of old people when he put the China Virus patients into nursing homes while leaving the massive facilities at the Javits Center and the Naval hospital empty. So I don’t have any sympathy for what he’s going through now. But this is clearly a case of the Left eating it’s own. Either they found him no longer useful or decided he had gotten too powerful for their tastes. So the Deep State has decreed: Cuomo’s going down. I think the first signal of this was when CNN announced there’d be no more of the Wonder Twins brotherly bullshit “interviews” on their network. And the funny thing about this is, when the target is someone from the Left, NOBODY will defend them. The Lefties get right in line with the Program and why on Earth would anyone from the Right defend him? And it’s always their own hubris and arrogance that gets him. He thought he was such hot shit he could get away with Me Too behavior LONG after “MeToo” had become a thing. Good riddance, shithead.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP