Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hey Putin lovers...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Man I hit a nerve huh?

Is Putin a Communist?

Maybe.. maybe not.. idgaf.
He grew up in a Communist era, and was a key figure in the Commie KGB. He's still a devious, manipulating, psycho path, who thinks he's a king.

And don't give me this "He was elected" bs. He was "elected" just as much as POTATUS Chiden was "elected".

How about an analogy?

Jimmy Saville loved kids... Did all kinds of great things for children, built hospitals, paid medical and other bills for families, telethons, tv shows, etc.. except in reality he was a sick pedo.
The good guy act was a cover to get close to children.

Yes I just compared Putin to a pedo. Get over it. I don't like him. Point is... He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The Dems don't like him because he has a ton of dirt on them (we know about the Uranium1 deal, Clintons, Etc..)

The right didn't join in on bashing Putin only to piss the left off.

You really don't think Putin and his people are responsible for SOME type of espionage in the United States in the last 4 years?

whatever

I won't be an asshole if some of you Putin supporters would like to chime in.

Mouse I unbanned you and your "buddies" if you want to have a civil discussion this time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP