Users Online Now: 1,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 201,955
Pageviews Today: 332,476Threads Today: 106Posts Today: 2,014
04:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WE ARE NOT RACIST... Pitbulls commits the majority of the crimes/murders from Dogs in real life. While Yorkshires are saints. WE just want to be
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SAFE

( They whom are in the Working / Middle & Upper Class I have ZERO complaints. I even have FRIENDS & Blood FAMILY whom I trust 100% with a certain skin color. Just a rant I had to say about the majority of the poor class versions of their origin. I respect everyone regardless of skin color if they respect me. But when it comes to whom are committing the majority of violent Crimes in America.

There should be caution towards the low income Prototypical Variants of them.
FACTS / STATISTICS. We are Yorkshires & they are PitBulls.
THE LOW INCOME Versions of Them are to be inspected.

NONE OF US ARE RACISTS FOR BEING CAREFUL IF A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE 10 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT A CRIME wtf

Sure not every single person is Evil.
But if a SPECIFIC group / breed of people are 10 times more dangerous than the rest then what the hell are we supposed to do? Worship them ?

That's why I don't support *****livesmatter
because 99% of the ones murdered are murdered by their own kind. We don't discriminate with people whom act like an actual human being and not like the Pitbulls of the human race. I would NATURALLY be more judgmental towards to them compared to a Poodle dog.

I don't want to make anyone feel offended. But I am telling the truth and it's also an infamous fact. I always make sure my car doors are locked when I have to drive in their neighborHOOD just to be safe just in case.....you know hiding
But God knows I 100% support every human being on this planet regardless of skin color if they respect me and do what's right. So we aren't racist for trying to be safe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP