Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My fifteen year old kid got 2 jobs in 24 hours, both paying $12/hour
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is what it says. We just got the second job offer. She only had 2 interviews, got both jobs.

One as a lifeguard, one at a deli/restaurant as help not working the slicer. Probably washing dishes.

When I started working minimum wage was $3.35.

She is going to make 12.

There are rules for 15 year olds ... she can only work weekends during the school year and can only work 38 hours per week - no overtime working - in summer.

But yeah.

So far, we don't have to choose one or the other but I'm sure she will. They both know she was applying for other jobs.

She's gonna have 38 * 12 * .75 (taxes) = a week. That's 342 a week in the summer.

She has 4 more job interviews this week. Because most of the jobs are Summer-centric, I'm inisisting she go to ALL the interviews.

She turned 15 on March 1, which made her legally eligible to work, and these are her results.

1dunno1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP