Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 832,913
Pageviews Today: 1,377,997Threads Today: 570Posts Today: 9,647
02:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALLERGIES can cause mental illness! MUST READ!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message TAGS: allergies can cause mental illness , allergies caused my mental illness , helped my mental illness , cured my mental illness ,
allergies can cause bipolar, allergies can cause depression, allergies can cause anxiety, causes mental illness, allergies cause schizophrenia
allergies can cause schizophrenia , cure for bipolar , cure mental illness , cured my bipolar, cured my depression, cured my schizophrenia ,
READ THIS POST

Skin and food allergies could be causing your depression/mental illnesses/hallucinations/mood problems

i helped my own mental health problems big time by learning what a lot of my allergies are through eliminating things and bringing them back in and observing my reactions.

they can cause all kinds of mood problems even hallucinations, make you feel disorientated or tired and sedated or like you are high on drugs.
i think vakkseenz are messing up people's immune systems
as well as people being born with genetic defects and perhaps nutritional deficiencies.
and it causes all kinds of problems for the body and brain.

My life with auditory hallucinations ,brain fog, mood problems, anxiety, sadness, anger, delusions and paranoia was horribly miserable
for twenty years until i discovered skin and food allergies were causing my symptoms.
i still have to eat something i'm mildly allergic to to stay healthy but i'm so much better than i was a few years ago. it was a waking nightmare.
some days it was agonizing for me....i won't list all of my allergies but i will list some i think might be helpful as an example.
we all have different genetics so who knows what or how many things are bothering you. maybe only a few things?

a famous philosopher jordan peterson and his daughter mikhaila cured their crippling depression and debilitating arthritis by eating only beef and drinking only water, they seem to be allergic to all other kinds of food.
so there are other people discovering this stuff besides me. just an example. her arthritis was so bad she had to undergo multiple major surguries because it was destroying her body, and their depression was debilitating and meds did nothing for them. it's all that worked for them even though that restrictive of a diet is very unhealthy.

the immune system can try and kill you in so many ways, i'm sure the immune system is causing all kinds of problems that could be solved but the knowledge is being kept secret. plus no one seems to care.

allergies can cause you to have organ failure too. i met a guy a couple years ago who got an allergy test and it saved him. he had an allergy to egg whites that was causing his lung and heart failure.

he also had schizophrenia so i don't think that mental symptoms show up on the current allergy tests. otherwise this would be common knowledge, but they may help either way if you get a thorough one.
they have allergy testing websites where you can send in a dna sample and they send you the results for a fee.

polyester clothes/fabrics can really bother me, i have to wear pretty much 100% cotton clothes. they put polyester in every dang thing too
the softness of fabrics seems to have different effects on me too, if the polyester is real soft it bothers me, but if it is real dry or smooth or tough it doesn't mess me up.
most polyester fabric makes me feel really bewildered and strange/sad moody.
washing your clothes and having detergent or fabric softener stuck in them can cause really bad symptoms (real bad mood problems and hallucinations for me)

fabric softener and detergent are reaally bad for me
I wash my clothes with 1/4 or 1/5 cup white vinegar and double rinse it to make sure it's not still in my clothes, otherwise that can trigger symptoms too.
if i have a little sand in my clothes/skin/hair it can make me feel like i'm sick and dying after several hours of wearing the item.
one time i tried washing my clothes with salt/sodium and i felt like i was sick and dying too. and felt immediately better after taking the items off me.

you might want to change your wardrobe and or go on an elimination diet to find out what bothers you by paying attention to how you feel when you wear or eat something
but it's worth it if you don't give up.
you can be allergic to different color dyes in clothing different types of meat, supplements, and anything you eat or put on your skin.
one woman i saw in a video online has an allergy to water that makes her skin blister so she can't get any on certain parts of her body.

certain foods really help me a lot too
bacon and butter really help me be stable and get rid of some hallucinations/mood problems even if i eat only a little bit of one
they make my mood more positive and stable.
cooking food in butter or only eating a small dab has a big effect. coconut oil helps too but not as good as butter/bacon.
raw carrots seem to help my blood sugar and strength go back up when eating nothing else works. raw carrots are also great for helping you poop.
sometimes i feel really weak like low blood sugar and hungry and only carrots help. i need to eat a little of them once a day or every couple of days depending on how i'm feeling.

certain foods/things may effect everyone else in a different way because of our own unique genetics.
so i don't know if they may help you as well, but you might want to try new or old foods you hardly eat to see if they can aid with
your problematic symptoms. i tried about everything i could buy, and will try more foods in the future.
it may be profitable if you think it's worth it.

also the things that help you might hurt you if you eat to much of them, modesty seems to be key with some things.
less is more sometimes, (like the butter and bacon for me)

oils and lotions, deodorants on your skin and stuff in your hair can trigger symptoms.

beef ,cow's milk and yogurt from cows milk and olive oil give me bad brain fog and i feel like i'm stoned like a zombie. its awful
but ice cream/milk shakes, cheese and butter don't bother me. which makes me wonder if it's not the brain more than the body
that is triggering the bad immune responses??

caffeine can be a problem too it's physically addictive
i love tea but i dont drink it because its so addictive and causes bad detox symptoms if you go without it or quit (caffeine)

if i myself was going to go on an elimination diet to find out what was bothering me. i'd eat only one type of meat chicken or beef or pork and raw carrots to help poop for a few days and see how i felt
and then i would switch the type of meat or slowly start adding new foods in and pay attention to how they effect me. red meat beef ,lamb or pork seems to be needed by the body. my muscles seem to need pork even though i'm mildly allergic to it.
i have a bunch more allergies i didn't list but everyone's allergies and reactions to things are different though.
i explored literally all other avenues before i thought it was allergies making me sick and i've made a ton of progress. my life was a horrific nightmare for 20 years until i started experimenting and found all this out on my own.

also vitamin c is an awesome antihistamine it cleared up my brain fog from the bad foods i was eating. i take just 1000mg to clear it up.but you can take a lot more if need be
vitamin c is water solluble so it's pretty safe but you might get diareah at real high doses after you reach your threshold for it.
i wouldn't get vit c with rose hips in it though, those are really really crappy and don't work for me.

i would take 1000mg or so of vitamin c before i did anything though and i'd see if it cleared any of my symptoms(brain fog, disorientation,spaced out etc.). after i've digested a meal or it might
cause stomach discomfort. the vitamin c seems to be good for physical symptoms but doesn't help my hallucinations.

i still have some auditory hallucinations here and there because i have to eat pork.
it's one of the many food items that make me hallucinate. if i only eat chicken as a meat source for 2 days my hallucinations are gone
but my muscles seem to suffer unless i have a good amount of red meat in my diet for some reason, and i work out regularly.
it's hard to avoid things that trigger my other symptoms sometimes too.

Avoiding my allergies and using foods/things that help me has improved my life big time, it was horrible. i hope i helped someone with this info.

that's all i have to say...

i'm still taking my prescribed medications and i do NOT recommend that you stop taking your medications without consulting with your doctors.
i'm not a doctor, consult your doctors, anything you do is at your own risk, and always do your own research.. :p
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP