Users Online Now: 2,247 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,021,936
Pageviews Today: 2,805,689Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 13,291
09:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All current "vaccines" for SARS-CoV-2 are implemented under the, Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Determination that a Public Health Emergency Exists
As a result of confirmed cases of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), on this date and after consultation with public health officials as necessary, I, Alex M. Azar II, Secretary of Health and Human Services, pursuant to the authority vested in me under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act, do hereby determine that a public health emergency exists and has existed since January 27, 2020, nationwide.

01/31/2020

/s/

Alex Azar was the former CEO of EliLilly. For years prior to becoming secretary he was a lobbyist for big pharma,

His whole job for years was making money for giant corporations.

[link to eu.usatoday.com (secure)]
Happy to announce, I am nominating Alex Azar to be the next HHS Secretary. He will be a star for better healthcare and lower drug prices!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2017

In short, no "vaccine" for SARS-CoV-2 is approved.

It is used under EUA, which Alex Azar II, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Deputy Secretary, put in order, but behind him is Donald J.Trump that gave him that super power upon all.

Look deeper into that puppet, Alex Azar and you will start finding the rabbit's hole, which you then you can see how deep it goes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP