Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,102,160
Pageviews Today: 1,840,395Threads Today: 749Posts Today: 13,252
06:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone have experience clearing the plaque buildup in your arteries?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last year my brother died of a heart attack at the age of 48 which was a real eye opener for me because I am a type 2 diabetic.

Then a few months ago I started acting kind of stupid in that I was regularly drinking sodas while eating fast food and I would purchase boxes of candies to eat with my kids during movie night like if we were at the theater.

As a result of this bad behavior I now have a slight tingling in my left hand that never really goes away. Sure sometimes I can barely feel it but other times it is slightly annoying but it hasn't gotten painful yet. I read that this is often caused by high blood sugar and it damaging your nerves.

So after this I have decided that I want to get into better shape and heal my body as much as I can. And I am trying to do this with exercise and trying to limit my carbs and lowering my portion sizes. Also to lower my blood sugar spikes when I do eat carbs, like when I make myself a sandwich, I exercise shortly after that with the goal of burning up the calories that I gained from eating the carbs.

So this brings me to my question. Will this be enough to clear my arteries and put me in much better health and for those that have done it what did you do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP