Users Online Now: 2,049 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 814,623
Pageviews Today: 1,444,274Threads Today: 483Posts Today: 10,104
02:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EXTREME ANXIETY about the world right now....WHO DO WE TRUST?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is anyone else really struggling with anxiety through this entire thing?

Ive had crippling anxiety before, but this is something else. Its all consuming, pit of the stomach, overwhelming nostalgia.

Ive a lot of really exciting and happy things going on in my life that I just cant enjoy because this threat is is ever looming. Its always either at the back of my mind or consuming my thoughts for the day

I dont know who to believe, what to do for the best.

I feel like im in a chess match. And I cant see who my opponent is, I dont know what pieces they have on the board or indeed where they are. The only information im getting about it is from a third party whose done nothing but lie to my face for decades.

So who do i trust. Do I trust doctors and biologists some of whom are friends who've spent years in the field who are telling me this vaccine is safe

Or do I trust my gut that is telling me im being lured into a trap and the real cull is yet to come.

The actual pandemic hasn't revealed itself yet

The likes of globalists Gates and Boris Johnson have spent years in pursuit of depopulation.

Now suddenly they have a vaccine and want to save us all

Whats the end game here.

The stress of this is making me extremely ill.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP