Users Online Now: 2,038 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 758,125
Pageviews Today: 988,144Threads Today: 250Posts Today: 3,533
08:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anti lockdown song by Stone Roses singer Ian Brown taken down by Spotify
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to www.nme.com (secure)]

"The Stone Roses frontman’s song was shared last September, along with the message: “NO LOCKDOWN NO TESTS NO TRACKS NO MASKS NO VAX.”

“SPOTiFY stream the streams and censor artists like they have with my last song TOOK IT DOWN just put it down the memory hole!” Brown tweeted yesterday (March 12), adding: “FREE EXPRESSiON AS REVOLUTiON.”

A Spotify spokesperson told NME: “Spotify prohibits content on the platform which promotes dangerous false, deceptive, or misleading content about COVID-19 that may cause offline harm and/or pose a direct threat to public health. When content that violates this standard is identified it is removed from the platform.”

Brown has also stepped down as headliner of this year’s Neighbourhood Weekender festival in Manchester, seemingly suggesting that the festival will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of entry.

“My Saturday night headline show at NHBD Weekender Festival will now not happen!” he wrote. “I refuse to accept vaccination proof as condition of entry. Refunds are available!”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP