Users Online Now: 1,466 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 501,798
Pageviews Today: 653,963Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 2,703
05:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject RE: Do men like women. A real manly response.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most men will not admit that they like, better yet love women.

Only a woman can be a mother. Compassion and grace comes from the feminine nature of a real woman.

Men that itemize women almost always have something in common: mommy issues.

Men larp the "I like her tits, ass, pussy, what they have to offer to my physical desires" amongst one another. It's what Melania called "boy talk" when Trump was recorded talking in private with who he considered a trustworthy individual.

From a young age in our modern, post-religious, post-moral era, men are raised to walk the life that best serves themselves, not their wives or their children, which is actually what nature truly intended.

ESPECIALLY in the blacks.

Hispanics are still mostly grounded in the ways of old.

The US is new babylon.

We are the protectors of women and children, and women are the nurturers.

If sex is all that a man sees in a woman, he is part of the issue with how women have become so weak, entitled and lead astray by societal constructs. If they've nothing more to offer than a quick 30 second lay or sexual desire for a man, why should they try?

An absolutely brilliant song by swedish band "Soen" says it best in my opinion:

"You could be someone who loves
You could be a dearest friend
But compassion isn't strength
And you were raised to be a man
And sometimes when you're alone
You despise who you became
And I see the next in line just hoping to become the same"

Men FEAR women because they talk deeply and that is dangerous to the walls men put up over their lives as a way to hide weakness.

There. A real, manly response.

Now all you boys figure out how to become real men before you're old and bitter and never satisfied with the conquests of your desires.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP