Users Online Now: 1,855 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 957,043
Pageviews Today: 1,586,291Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 10,489
04:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject consciousness, E.S.P, and electronic networks...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message even before the internet, programs like stargate were of great interest to intelligence agencies and think tanks. most people assume that those projects produced little results and have not continued today at all. but they underestimate that there was a keen interest even several decades ago about using the electronic network to augment the natural psychic capabilities of people.

DARPA was interested in the traffic between consciousness, the internet, and digital/electronic systems, long long before the internet reached this level of use among mankind. the zeitgeist, directing memes, the collective, "critical mass", ideas going viral, are of huge interest to global control networks.

now recently I have discovered troves of evidence that indisputably demonstrate the internet is CONSTANTLY subject to a philosophy of "continuous monitoring", which is mostly done by AI. the specific terms that appear over and over again on the contracting sites for continuous monitoring revolves around "anomaly detection". I was throwing shit at the wall when I suggested those systems were discovering huge data anomalies that pointed to certain people whom events ripples around for no apparent reason. that is I had no idea that 'continuous monitoring' was a fully fledged and pervasive system that many interests conduct.

if someone has a general aptitude for consciousness "bending", is it really strange at all that some influential interests have expended a bit of effort to contain, use, and research these kinds of people? they cared about it 50 years ago and technology has NEVER been better to probe and graph it

what do you think those projects are like today? do you think perhaps the 'targeted individual' sensation is actually in part an electromagnetic manipulation to contain some people, or neutralize them, or nudge them so to speak, and make sure they are known? like being targeted is not a bunch of people in real life, it's really a big information machine that some get compartmentalized into, but its remote?

do you think there is some kind of place online where these people interact directly with this project's handlers and expand the intelligence capacities of its database?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP