Users Online Now: 2,285 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,154,415
Pageviews Today: 1,927,546Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,844
06:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP Community - I NEED YOUR INPUT - Would You....UPDATE - CLUE ADDED PG 3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will keep this vague for now. No specifics will be stated until the very last moment before it begins, if it begins.

I won't even consider trying to do this unless I have a bunch of people who are okay with doing the following:

Print out a picture of a specific square that has squares inside of it on a full sized sheet of paper, and then post or tape it on a light pole somewhere near you. Each of you would be requested to put up just 1 of these, but the more the merrier.

I cannot tell you the topic, the meaning behind the image, or anything yet!

This thread is simply to assess that if you had the opportunity to try and make a small difference, that who would do it. The potential impact from something like this could be far greater than imagined, and the people on GLP would definitely be okay with the reasoning behind it. If I said every detail right now, real GLP members would be all for it, but tons of aggressive people would be talking sh1t.

So, GLP. If you could be a part of something that could have a positive impact, and all you had to do was post 1 piece of paper to a light pole - would you do it?

Be honest. Can you actually see yourself doing that?

Hoping to see some yesses. If so many yesses are provided, more details will be given! Plz dont hate me for being vague lol
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP