Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,483,545
Pageviews Today: 2,038,111Threads Today: 502Posts Today: 8,925
03:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The beast system and the covid narrative : understanding the big picture from a biblical and luciferian perspective
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Talking here with you about current events and the covid hoax, I realize how hard it is for many to navigate through the countless layers of deception we have to deal with, and get a clear view of the big picture. Though geopolitical aspects of the situation, like the Great Reset and the Agenda 2030, are worth considering, they are only physical manifestations of a spiritual war. They explain the "how", not the "why", that needs, I believe, to be addressed from a spiritual perspective to make sense. This is what I wanted to talk about here.
If you have no patience for text walls or if you believe nothing exists beyond the human realm, you may choose to stop reading here.

First I will sum up in a nutshell what I understand from the beast system described in the book of Revelation, and then how the covid narrative fits with its unveiling, from the luciferians "perfect plan" perspective.

The wild beast of Revelation

The earth is a battlefield for spiritual entities, and the soul of every human is being disputed. Satan has been very successful so far harvesting souls with his "anything goes" world. But the rightful king of earth appointed by God, Jesus Christ, will soon claim his property. When he was on earth, Jesus himself wondered: "When the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8)

It is Satan's obsession that he does not, and to divert everyone into following him instead. To do that, he has devised a very carefully crafted "perfect plan" of global domination over humans, that culminates with one last mind-blowing turnaround: removing the failed national governments and offering the world a "perfect" global government mimicking Christ's kingdom, where peace, security and justice will prevail. It is what is generally referred to as the beast system, as described in Revelation, and the voluntary submission to its rule by an individual as receiving the mark of the beast.

Satan knows that he will convince no one with what the beast is today, the UN and its affiliated nations and agencies. The communist transhumanist delusion led by lunatics like Schwab and Gates, and now pushing the covid hoax, is obviously not the final, perfect beast that will captivate all humanity. It is only a transitory one overseeing the controlled demolition of the old world and preparing the way for the final beast, as per the hermetic principles of creative destruction, Ordo ab Chao, Solve et Coagula. According to the luciferian mysticism of the phoenix rising from the ashes of its predecessor, it will eventually die, cease to exist for a while, and be reborn under a new identity.
This is what the Bible describes: The wild beast that you saw was, but is not, and yet is about to ascend out of the abyss, and it is to go off into destruction. And the inhabitants of the earth—those whose names have not been written in the scroll of life from the founding of the world—will be amazed when they see how the wild beast was, but is not, and yet will be present. (Revelation 17:8)

What will this new beast be? Revelation 13:1 gives us a clue: And it (the dragon, Satan) stood still on the sand of the sea. And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its horns ten diadems, but on its heads blasphemous names.

The sea represents the masses of humans. Satan will shed his Satan's clothes to again become Lucifer, the light bearer, and he will inspire that new beast into existence from the sea, from the will of the people. From past experiments in history, he knows that his best bet to establish a world government with the backing of all, is to create a government of we, the people, respecting the natural human aspirations to peace, freedom, and the rule of law. But how bring all nations together under this single government? President Reagan gave the ruse away at his UN address in 1987: by creating a common alien enemy. Only it won't be coming in flying saucers, like some expected.

The common enemy is already here, it is the anti-human, genocidal movement of the Agenda 2030 advocates, led by the UN and imposed by subservient national governments. Truth and freedom lovers around the world are already coming together as one against it. Like the French and American revolution of the past, their movement will over time, I believe, turn into a global uprising that will wipe out the global visible power structure, the UN included. Of course, like for most revolutions in history, the whole process will be carefully watched and controlled by the true powers lurking in the shadows, who will be fine and will "change horse" at the right time, to the miraculously reborn final beast.

The new global government will sit on the throne of God and pretend to solve all of mankind's problems. It will be so impressive and appealing that all the earth inhabitants will follow it. It will tear to shreds the Vatican and its global dominion, disclosing its secrets and plundering its riches (Revelation 17 and 18). True science, true medicine and true history will be disclosed, promising a new age of enlightenment and endless possibilities for mankind. Only genuine christians will see the new beast for what it truly is, a very short-lived new skin on the same old deception, designed to fool everyone into following Satan to destruction.
Revelation 13:3-5, 8: 3 I saw that one of its heads seemed to have been fatally wounded, but its mortal wound had been healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshipped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshipped the wild beast with the words: “Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?” 5 It was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and it was given authority to act for 42 months. (...) 8 And all those who dwell on the earth will worship it. From the founding of the world, not one of their names has been written in the scroll of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered.

The earth inhabitants will acknowledge they follow and worship the beast by receiving its infamous mark. It will be a mandatory requirement to be a part of society, and to be allowed into the digital "beastcoin" currency system.
Revelation 13:16-18: 16 It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 This is where it calls for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man's number, and its number is 666.

A lot has been said about the mark, but it's simple really. Though it could be a physical marking, like a tattoo or a microchip, it won't necessarily be the case. The right hand or forehead could be symbolic of a person's actions and mind, meaning that the person will accept to follow the beast wholeheartedly.
Remember when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, he told Jesus he would give him all the kingdoms of the world "if you fall down and do an act of worship to me." The mark of the beast will be that, a clear and voluntary act of worship to the beast from an individual, implying that he denies Christ's rule and chooses the rule of man, symbolized by the triple "imperfect" number 6, falling short of the perfect 7 of God.
An official procedure where you have to agree with the following would qualify as the mark: "I hereby acknowledge that the world government is the only hope for lasting peace and justice for mankind, and that I will submit to its principles and guidelines wholeheartedly".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP