Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So Let's talk about SHTF
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I've been having the same feeling as many on this board - that something is likely to go very wrong in the not very far future. Feel like I'm being pulled towards that wilderness survival schtick and getting my own farm. Well as you can imagine - this is very expensive to bug out. I haven't found anything liveable for my family of 5 for less than around $150k and then I'm on my own on my farm - frankly I'm not the best guy to protect the family from murderous marauders who want what I have. I think even if a couple more folks join me, I'll be better off, but who knows. And I would need to quit my high paying job to move out to the boondocks and farm - and eventually I'll run out of money.

So I found this operation......

[link to fortituderanch.com (secure)]

IIn summary - for around $50k I can secure a luxury spot for 5 years for my family. Safety in numbers. Food. Weapons. Ammo. Professional asskickers on staff. What more could I ask for?
And I can vacation there a couple of times per year so the kids can learn to ride horses and shit.

r
So GLPers - I come to you to convince me that this is either a great or horrible idea and why.

Thank you in advance you marvelous crazy family.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP