Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How To Repair Your Body (And DNA) With Fasting
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As I write this sentence, I’m coming up on the 14-hour mark of my daily fast. I’m somewhat hungry, but not uncomfortably so. And my mind is fully alert. As alert as it’s going to get, anyway.

That’s a good thing, because I’m about to explain the whys and hows of fasting in a way that, fingers crossed, actually makes sense.

I’ll start with the benefits, and there are plenty of them. Then, once you’re feeling good about fasting, I’ll get into the science behind how it works. Autophagy and AMP-activated protein kinase are not only cool processes activated by fasting, but they’re also fun terms to drop in mixed company.

Finally I’ll explain how ridiculously easy it is to incorporate fasting into your life. Then you can go forth and reap the benefits.

Sound good? Cool.

Why Should You Fast?

The human body is an intricate machine honed over millions of years of hominid evolution. But unlike most machines in this age of technology, our beautiful bag of skin can actually repair itself. That is, if we know what levers to pull.

One of those levers is fasting. Fasting activates a number of processes that make us stronger, faster, harder to kill, perhaps even better looking. I’ll get to these processes in a moment, but as promised, here’s a list of scientifically-validated benefits from fasting:

Read Article: [link to www.primalsapien.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP