Users Online Now: 1,191 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 252,476
Pageviews Today: 321,281Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,016
02:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tired of the Diabetes MerryGoRound yet?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (this is referring to Adult-Onset diabetes)

...all the doctor appointments, lab work, testing your blood sugar levels, can't eat this (but really want to), feeling guilty because you just had to have a piece of birthday cake at your niece's b'day party, insulin, needles, all the TIME and MONEY those things cost?

Did you know that diabetes is a multi BILLION dollar industry for western medicine?
On their own website (american diabetes association, maybe ada dot com? dot org?) they state it themselves.

Doctors make so much money off the diabetes diagnosis. Not only because you have diabetes, but because it will lead to other, worse illnesses so your doctor knows that from the moment you receive the diagnosis, he's got a life-long patient.

One more diabetes diagnosis means that "doctor" can get that new Mercedes he wants, or take his family on that cruise, but that beach vacation home...you get the picture.

Did you know that the average age of DEATH for a western medicine doctor is 58 years old?

They are PRACTICING medicine and they tell you that themselves. Guessing, suppressing symptoms. Come on, name ONE thing all that money and time and tests and on and on, what have they ever CURED?

They suppress your diabetes symptoms and that causes a huge backlash in the body and causes many other illnesses to arise. Some people end up on kidney dialysis.
Ever been to one of those clinics?
Or have you ever talked with someone who had to have their foot amputated as a result of diabetes?

If you're a diabetic and you WANT to make a change, first thing you might want to do is go sit with someone who is in dialysis. First of all, it's a kind thing to do for them, but secondly, you will want to see what YOUR future will look like if you continue with western medicine's NON answers, only suppression of symptoms with "medicines."

There is an incredibly-gifted scientist who is helping people to completely reverse adult-onset diabetes in about 6-8 weeks. SERIOUSLY!

And no I am NOT a sales person, ffs!
I had a very close friend who had it and I watched what she went through. I was still in college, majoring in Biology, so I started researching the hell out of diabetes and what it's all about.
And No, I am NOT a doctor. I would never fit in to such a cold-hearted INDUSTRY such as western medicine.

(best whiny voice) -- "oh, but MY doctor is so kind...."

of course he or she is. The car salesman is also kind when he's selling you a car...but I digress.

Just take a moment to visualize your life in Two Months from now, without having to do all the things you are required to do. Really! Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and imagine all the extra TIME and MONEY you would have on hand (to maybe go on your own cruise or whatever)...imagine not having to be concerned about having a little bit of cake at a special birthday celebration -- or being able to go for a nice walk on the beach to see the sunset without having to hobble in terrible pain in your feet (one of the many side effects of western medicine's treatment of diabetes).

Can you see it? The FREEDOM it would bring for you?

NO, you can't turn the diabetes around and continue eating tons of sugar-laden treats. Sorry!
Ever read the book "Sugar Blues" by William Duffy?
If you're diabetic or a cancer patient, you may want to check it out. Probably about $5 for a used copy online, short book, easy to read and Very Informative.

Sugar DIRECTLY FEEDS cancer, for instance. Especially refined, white sugar. (Again, "Sugar Blues" is a great and easy, quick read to reference.) Back to the subject....

This man who is now a holistic doctor started out as a veterinarian, believe it or not!
Animal Husbandry, it is called, which is large animals such as cattle, horses, pigs, etc.

Ask any farmer or rancher you know how they treat their sick animals. They will tell you that 99% of the time it involves adding trace minerals to their animals' diets, bringing them back into balance and therefore good health again. This is part of the solution to reversing diabetes, but there are a few other protocols that are easy to follow.

Well this highly intelligent man was having such great success in treating these large animals, he decided that if he could help so many animals, why not try helping Humans?

So he cross-trained, continued his studies and became a Doctor of Holistic medicine --- now don't be scared off by the word "holistic." It basically means they treat the whole body, the entire patient. They don't diagnose the same way the western medicine "doctor" does.
When you go see a holistic doctor, you're in there for two hours (at least) on your first visit.
As opposed to the average three-and-a-half minute western medicine "doctor" appointment....

Ok, enough of my rant!
You will never EVER hear about any of this information on mainstream media.
But you are lucky enough to be reading this on some sort of computer, so you have at your fingertips all you need to fact check all I am claiming in this post (and you should).

If you want to know more, tell me....

I am NOT trying to sell anything. I'm college-educated but I've been a professional musician most of my life.
I enlisted in the armed forces when I was young and was lucky enough to be able to go to college with my VA benefits after a disabling accident while serving overseas.
Lucky for me, I'd been playing music since I was about six years old and even though I was in a body cast, I could still sing! Laaaaaah!! Thank God!!
BUT, since I never "sold my soul to the d evil" like musicians/celebrities/etc. do, I never had lots of money so always had to have what we musicians call a "day job."
Music was our "night job," if you will.

After college, my day job was apprenticing/assisting several different alternative healthcare practitioners.

I had the honor of seeing Up Close and Personal all these people who had gone round and round with doctors and tests and more tests and labwork for this or that illness.

And they were tired, scared, and some suicidal.

I had the great honor of watching these amazing practitioners actually CARE for their patients, help them get back up and get functioning again!

What? without pharmaceuticals (geez, don't even get me started on the money they make or we'll be here all day)!
without surgeries? without any help from a "doctor" ??

Yes. I watched all those sick people get treated in their entirety, thoroughly examined and diagnosed, and then treated successfully.
WITHOUT western medicine.

And I know an amazing man who has found a way to help humans reverse their diabetes.

Do you want to know? Maybe you already know.....

Or do you want to continue on the merry go round of misery that comes with western medicine?

shutting up now!! haha....Enjoy the Day peeps!! Rock on.
rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP