Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 753,055
Pageviews Today: 1,328,145Threads Today: 562Posts Today: 9,694
03:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prove that you care about sex trafficking victims. I bet you really don't.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I read so many people being so upset about child trafficking. Yet most of these people do nothing about it. Absolutely nothing. You may ask yourself... What can I do about it? Well I will give you the answer.

The FBI estimates sex trafficking in the U.S. involves 100,000 children,
60% of child sex trafficking victims recovered through FBI raids across the U.S. in 2013 were from foster care or group homes.

So what you can do is adopt a child out of the foster care system. When I've mentioned this people say... I can't afford to adopt a child. This is a lie. Those people haven't even looked up how much it costs to adopt a child out of the foster care system.

In Texas if you adopt a child that is a minority over 2 or over 5 yrs old white or a member of a sibling group it is free to adopt if you use an attorney provided. You also get a monthly stipend of $400 per child and the child gets free medical care and free college tuition to a state university.

I'm assuming that other states have similar incentives. I will be looking it up and posting the results here. I would appreciate anyone that already knows the incentives in their state to post them here.

So put your money where your mouth is and adopt a kid out of the foster care system if you really give a shit about kids.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP