Users Online Now: 1,348 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,206
Pageviews Today: 319,393Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,121
03:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Call Me what you want, I am realistic.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been called an anti masker, a Trumper, anti Vaxx, anti American, inconsiderate, a killer and much more.

What I am is realistic. I don't listen to what media tells me, or government, or anyone in power. Here is why, they all have an agenda that may or may not be in my best interest. The media has manipulated the minds of millions upon millions. This is what I've seen with my eyes, and actually experienced.

When they 1st came out with covid of course I was concerned what would happen and if it was as serious as they said. I decided in that moment that if it was then it was. It wasn't in my control, if I am a carrier without systems it's beyond my control. I now have to believe with everything inside me that there is a plan for us, and if it's our time to go then "god", the "great spirit", or what ever power is there has made the decision if I will get it and meet my maker.

The mask is the way government can control you, they don't work that has been back by science.

Here is the thing, I changed NOTHING, in the last year I still lived as I've always did. Well, that's not quit accurate. I did more than normal. And 98% without a mask, there were a few places that I had to cave, but even when I did, I never wore the mask correctly.

In February of 2021 I went to a bull riding competition with probably 300+ people in a closed arena and hardly anyone wearing a mask and none of us social distanced.
I've gone to a massive theme park every weekend for the last 3 months.

So when I look at everything I and most of the people I know have done this last year its hard for me to believe that this is as bad as people claim it is, in fact it's almost impossible for us to believe this was anything other than the FLU.

And to answer the question or Statement I know I'll get

NO I AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE WORRIED ABOUT PASSING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Because that Is out of my control, just the same if you were a carrier of a cold without knowing it.
I also have faith in the what is meant to happen will. I will not stop living in fear of death. We did create zombies with this virus just not the way movies pictured it.just people living waiting to see if they die from some over exaggerated virus.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP