Users Online Now: 2,469 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,816,444
Pageviews Today: 2,514,974Threads Today: 616Posts Today: 11,663
07:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A forest goddess.. Lilith,hella,Hecate? Advice?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since a child I have been haunted by a dream, I was a young child, in my dream I was waiting in a forest at a dirt path/road in the dark waiting for something/someone. All around me in the forest I heard crying/wailing/howling/talking..I knew/sensed that the entity's around me watching me, would have no hesitation about killing me..but for some reason I knew they couldn't touch me I wasn't scared. I was here by request, invite..
I remember hearing a noise,horses etc..then I seen a gothic like carriage pulled by 6 wild black horses. The carriage was old,shabby,torn but I knew/felt/ emotion that it wasn't, it was meant to look like that..then the door opened, an I was greeted by a smiling, half dead woman dressed in a gothic like dress..I remember/sensing the entity's in the forest behind me, scared, silent. Having respect for this lady..the woman/lady asked me to come in. Sit down, I wasn't scared,I knew she was Very powerful,but also I knew I was safe, secure..hard to describe, like a mother,son bond..I got in. Then we started to talk, I carnt remember the conversation, but I do know/sense that she was my guardian.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP