Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 944,168
Pageviews Today: 1,574,169Threads Today: 639Posts Today: 11,305
03:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VAXX is blocking spiritual connection?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just got confronted with an interesting concept regarding the vaccine. With those channeled messages you never know the quality and pureness of the source therefore I like to share the principle with other spiritual seekers for open discussion or consideration.

According to the message I received (via a good friend), the vaccination leads to a kind of cloaking of the higher spiritual connections, just like Rudolf Steiner described it, in his famous quote regarding this topic.

Rudolf Steiner about Vaccines

[link to de.scribd.com (secure)]

The more organic portals get blocked by this artificial intervention many call "genetic therapy" the more the divine will is limited to express itself through individuals whose channels are still open. Even if those people are not too much into a spiritual lifestyle or practice the higher forces will be much more present. In other words: God's will is going to manifest itself very tangible in even "mediocre" spiritual people just because their channels are still open.

As an analogy, imagine a garden hose with many holes of which an increasing number of openings get blocked by the vax. Now even very small holes will spill a lot of water due to the increased overall pressure.

According to this principle, the more people get vaxxed the more very unusual energetic manifestations will occur in those who decided to remain "open." This will even lead to very abstract urges to fulfill a divine role on a conscious or unconscious level. How this will start to emerge is very individual and the channel remained vague on that, except pointing to increasing sensation in all main chakras.

The basic message is that the current situation could be a chance or even a hidden gift for those who resist the official program. The more people shut down their spiritual channels or shutting out their higher self (due to the vaxx), the more responsibility and power will flow to those who remain open and willing to serve the Oneness.

Let me know what feel about that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP