Users Online Now: 1,811 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 839,987
Pageviews Today: 1,441,888Threads Today: 559Posts Today: 10,386
04:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let me explain my dream from last night... Strange...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The dream began, like it often does, in what I presume was an education system facility. (An esoteric "college" of sorts)

I felt deep agony because I was going to be late to my next course and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. In fact, everything was pushing me back until I couldn't even perform basic tasks to ready myself. I was growing closer to being late to science.

As a student that was very close to the top of class, with an above 4 GPA after honors and AP weighting, I always had a deep allegiance to the grade. I gave up much of my happiness, potential girlfriends, experiences generally only lived whilst being a child or young adult, and more, just to have a better transcript.

This dream was bizarre, but I was in a dormitory setup both like a daycare and college at the same time.

Presumably between courses, I was hunting for my wallet, my shoes and my shorts.

My sanity was derailed. I was in a manic panic first trying to put on my shoes, but my feet would not go in. There were strange sewn in liners inside the shoes that prevented me from wearing them, and it was driving me crazy as I kept trying to put them on with the realization that they simply would not go on without modification; modification that would take time I simply did not have. This flared up a feeling of insanity and anguish. Things that didn't make sense and that were out of my control were preventing me from what I rightfully should have been able to do.

I dropped the hassle of the shoes and went to look for the shorts, which before were tossed across my backpack but had since vanished.

In this time of fleeting maniacal discomfort, I missed the bell and was already late to class. The teacher/professor/ai attendant in my room searched and found a new group that would begin the same course shortly.

I picked up my wallet and realized half of it was missing. My sanity was being questioned by the peers that were around me, one of which was playing a game on a screen. As I began to express my frustration with being messed with, I was teleported to a classroom with a staircase in the back surrounded by humanoid "monitors." The entire class, the professor, and these seemingly inhuman beings all stared at me like I was the insane one while they were in a harmonious slumber.

Sitting on the ledge of the ornate staircase (much like what you would find in a Victorian ballroom, Titanic, etc) was the other half of my wallet.

I had no shoes, no shorts, and a feeling of electricity or fire behind my eyes as I saw before me all of these hive-minded individuals that seemed to be fucking with me in tandem.

Shoes. Shorts. Wallet.

I realize I have been to this facility before in several other dreams. There was typically a very kind, dark haired woman with much grace and a lot of light about her. The most innocent and gracious of the children seemed to congregate about her.

But this time, she was missing.

Is this potentially a subconscious glimpse at our souls controllers? Is this a step before heaven and hell? Is there a war occurring in this realm as well?

What is strange is these dreams come to me when I'm in and out of sleep, feeling unable to fully rest as a new day dawns. It's a harrowing feeling I'm all too familiar with, knowing the next day never left the one before it, knowing that it's really all just one long day separated by bouts of darkness and light. I'm a pretty severe insomniac and sleep probably about 20% as much as a healthy adult.

I will break down for you what I think some of this means and would love to chat with you all about it. What do you think about these types of dreams or visions? Have you any similar experiences?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP