Users Online Now: 1,618 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 147,675
Pageviews Today: 250,489Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,530
03:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something weird happened at the dentist today.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I took my kid to the dentist today and the dentist said she needed a root canal. I said nope, I don't believe in root canals and i wanted him to just pull it. He said out of good conscious he would not. Then a dental assistant passed by the door and asked the dentist if everything was okay and asked if he needed someone in the room with him. We were just talking so that was weird. Then the dentist left and said someone would be in to bring me referral papers.

I hadnt raised my voice or anything. Then a dental assistant walks in and lays a professional walkie talkie looking think down on the counter. About five minutes go by then someone walks in with a piece of paper and says... So you are refusing to get the root canal because you don't believe in them and then paused and looked at me. I said in a very low voice "and"... She then looked down at the papers and said so we are referring you to so and so. She handed me the papers and I walked out the door.

Why in the world did they set that walkie talkie down. I assume it was to record me and that the lady giving me the papers was trying to get me to admit to something. That's why I just said "and".

Oh, and I can't find a dentist that will just pull her tooth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP