Users Online Now: 972 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 289,945
Pageviews Today: 440,937Threads Today: 170Posts Today: 2,267
05:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Idiotic New Mind Game That Masked People Are "Attacking" Unmasked People With...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So the other day I read a random youtube comment about some covid video and masks. The commenter claimed that there's a very weird "game" or tactic that masktards are doing to unmasked shoppers in various stores. Basically the masktards are going right up to unmasked shoppers and then fake coughing as they have their mask on. I was like wtf lol ok. Then today as I was shopping at Target, sure enough I had not one but TWO different middle aged women do that very thing to me. One of them even tried to block me in the isle with her cart, she stares at me with anger for not wearing a mask, and then she just starts fake coughing up a lung as she has her mask on. As if to virtue signal to me that "if wasn't for her mask" that I wold be in danger. Or something like that,

Anyway, this totally fucking retarded. I just laughed and walked away. It just shows how utterly mentally ill these people are. Has anything like that anyone else here yet?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP