Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GETTING NASTY RESPONSES FROM THOSE WHO ARE FOR THE VACCINES
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Two friends of mine on Facebook responded to a nasty post from one who is completely for the vaccines putting down those that are against the vaccines for obvious reasons. Of course, it came down to about 20 against 2 and it got nasty with ad hominem attacks on the 2 who just expressed a few facts they have researched and kindly said that the vaccines are unsafe and that because of that, they were not for taking the swab and the shots. Others jumped on them like a hobo on a ham sandwich and it got nasty. My two friends refrained and pulled out of the exchange. One mentioned as it was on MSM that 8 players on the Yankees got tested positive for covid and they had the shots. Go figure. Another fact is that superstar LEBron James has not publicly said he has taken the shot and he gets a pass by the NBA and not forced to. Sounds like politics. And sorry I am not convinced Biden and other government officials have taken the shots just because the videos of them taken the shots can be faked. They have lied to us in the past and why should we assume they are telling the truth.

I myself am not getting the vaccine for my background in my family and I am in my early 60's has a history of blood clots and I have been mildly threatened to get the shots from my workplace or else. I am in the medical field. A surgeon friend of mine says it is harmful but to take it as he said we are all going to die anyway. We have to work and pay our bills. I have read that it is illegal to be forced to, but I need to continue at my job for survival. And as you all know the powers that be are much more powerful than the masses. There is an agenda that the government wants all to get the vaccine and it has to do with depopulation and money as Fauci and Gates and all the powerful and leaders are in on it.

So my question is how to deal with those that think you are an idiot for not taking the vaccine when they dismiss any facts you bring up. Their facts are correct and whatever arguments you have against taking the vaccine are conspiracy and false.

The other question is regarding travel. Does one have to have a vaccine card to travel domestic and foreign? If so then all of us are sunk.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP