Users Online Now: 1,708 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 587,832
Pageviews Today: 922,853Threads Today: 369Posts Today: 5,078
10:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject O Rh negatives immune to MRNa vaccine and spike protein?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just a thought I had. I was thinking about how studies are finding out that O Rh Negatives specifically are immune to COVID-19 spike proteins. Then I related that to the depopulation goal of maintaining the worlds population under 500,000,000.

Well, if you take the world population of 7,900,000,000 and multiply by the O Rh Negative population of 3% you get 237,000,000. A number well within 500,000,000 with room to grow.

Add on top of that the supposed alien or creator god race origin of Rh negative blood and this looks like the perfect storm.

All the Rh positives were supposedly a creation of the alien creator gods through genetic manipulation. Are they just wiping out their experiment? Thoughts to ponder. Crazy, but a lot of correlation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP