Users Online Now: 2,091 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 899,589
Pageviews Today: 1,603,994Threads Today: 679Posts Today: 12,097
06:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SCHOOLS ARE DEMANDING KIDS GET VACCINATED IN LA. ALL HAVE BEEN TESTED.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have 2 grandkids in school in LA and my daughter had to have the kid's age 5 and 12 tested a few times with the swab to go to school. The parents are not allowed on the grounds as in the past she could walk the youngest one in but now she has to drop the little one and he has to enter on his own. Kinda stupid. He is only 5.

My point is my daughter is not for the shot but she is helpless in the situation. And they are tested regularly so as I have heard the swab is not a good thing as it affects the brain. But we are helpless as the powers that be have won so far and with the media, as part of the Swamp, there is nothing that is going to stop their agenda.

Plus another thing is that truth today is relative. They have mixed lies with the truth that we don't know what to believe.
You got doctors and scientists that say it is ok and those that oppose the shot. You have reports of deaths and sickness from those that have taken the vaccine but how do we really know the figures are correct.

It could be the reverse that the ones not taking the shot are in danger who knows.

My 2 family members and two friends of mine have experienced after-effects from the shot. My brother has been having migraines and problems and as he told me he has never had a migraine before. Headaches yes but his migraines are severe a week after the second shot.

And just because I don't want to get the shot I am jumped on like a conspiracy theorist and have lost respect from those that are for it. Go figure.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP