Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject dandelions healing power and the sun and how good allways prevails
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Outside my house therea are dandelions everywhere. It is impossible not to notice the extreme amounts and how fast they grow now.

The dandelions are extremely healing, by the way. I eat a couple of them a few times a day, not for long, but I have allready noticed their healing powers. So please be wise and eat dandelions if you pass them on your way.

After I started eating dandelions I have been reminded about what is really happening to us right now.

Dandelions are a direct expression of the sun. The rise in dandelion growth is related to the changes in the sun/magnetic field. So there has been a leap in the rise of sunradiation lately.

We have entered the transitionperiod between the fourth and the fifth sun. The healing power of the sun is escalating. The sun heals the soul and thus the mind and body. As radiation from the sun increases, the healing of your soul increases. When the sun, in a not so distant future will be considered lethal by todays standards, your soul will heal so fast that you will not be harmed. When the fifth sun arrives, healing will be total.

When humans have entered the fifth sun, their physical bodies have died but they have kept their apearances. Humans are now totaly healed and free spririts in human form on earth. Our souls are reconected with god/ourselves and we can manifest what we desire at any time.

Don't be afraid god will never desert you. You are god. The evil spirits conspiring to take power before the fifth sun arrives are bound to loose. Light triumph over dark allways. Darkness/death is only a transition to next life, or to next phase in life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP