Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,160,211
Pageviews Today: 1,575,958Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 6,548
12:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Crypto bullrun begins this week. Happy crypto currency usage to all. Enough of the Fed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Got a feeling that crypto markets are going to increase this week.

After being skeptical about crypto etc. I realise now just how good it actually is. And on top of that... Just how bad the Fed is. The USD as a currency is. State and Central banks. Commercial banks.

Real estate. CPI. Inflation. Etc. You name it...

In these current times. You really need to consider crypto. Real estate is a current combination of USD buying power combined with inflation. On top of that. There will be a saturation and eventually a decreasing of housing prices after the peak of spring and summer. So I estimate Q4 of 2021... Over the next couple of years. Housing prices by the third year should begin at least to saturate. And even start declining.

However... Inflation is going to be the biggest concern now for the US. And the best way to keep ahead of this. Is to use crypto currencies. Just like what has saved venezuela right now... And is lifting developing nations out of poverty.

If you have not considered crypto. I would start spending hours and days and weeks and months... Even years doing your research. You will find the positives by far out weigh the negatives. Especially with the gift of common sense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP