Users Online Now: 1,425 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 169,424
Pageviews Today: 284,098Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,348
02:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who here - personally - knows someone who had a bad side effect or died attributed to the vaxx?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know several people who were vaxxed. One guy my spouse knows did die within a few weeks of the vaxx and another guy had a really bad case of Bell's Palsy.

But, I don't know of any of my friends/acquaintances/neighbors/family members who have had issues with the vaxx.

Don't get me wrong. I am definitely against the vaxx and think it toxic. And, although I do not look forward to seeing bad things happening to anyone I know, I have yet to see it. And, many of them are older and fairly ill to begin with, so I would think they would be having problems.

What is the general consensus of the timeframe where illness would show up. I have heard within the first two weeks of the vaxx and then anywhere from 6 to 18 months later, also.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP