Users Online Now: 1,993 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,155,798
Pageviews Today: 1,934,208Threads Today: 778Posts Today: 13,289
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject LGBTQ INDOC of childrent : 13 TV Shows and Characters Pushing the LGBTQ Agenda on Children
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hollywood has pushed a concerted, industry-wide effort for years to place LGBTQ-related entertainment into programs aimed at young audiences, often times in cooperation with gay rights group GLAAD.

GLAAD has spent years lobbying Hollywood studios to increase the representation of LGBTQ characters in various programing. The major TV networks, including Nickelodeon, PBS, Cartoon Network, and others, have joined that effort. Now nearly every TV series, animated or live-action, has added gay characters.

Here are thirteen TV shows and characters aimed at young audiences pushing the LGBTQ agenda.

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (DreamWorks Animation)

The Netflix cartoon, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, added a gender non-binary character to its fourth season. Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for GLAAD; Dreamworks/Netflix

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (Warner Bros. Animation/Cartoon Network)

tonycervone
Marcie and Velma - Mystery Incorporated. I obviously don’t represent every version of Velma Dinkley, but I am one of the key people that represents this one. We made our intentions as clear as we could ten years ago. Most of our fans got it. To those that didn’t, I suggest you look closer. There’s no new news here.

DuckTales (Disney)

Arthur (PBS)

[link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

more in post
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP