Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject i want to get out of hell now please
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i know that there are someones in glp with powers/abilities over this simulation/matrix-like reality/world/system that could change my reality/life/environment for the better
they helped me before and i am really grateful for them and for their help
they seem very powerful, but despite this, until now their help are always tiny and too late

i mean, if they they are good-hearted and powerful enough to change small things in my life that harm/annoy me, then why they did not change my state of living from being poor, haunted/besieged/monitored and weak/threatened/dishonored to being rich, free and powerful/secured/honored so all this hell can end??

why everyone follow the stupid strategy of weakening/corrupting, distracting and pacifying me
that will end in the extinction of humanity and the destruction of the gods/entities that lead them against me
instead of just make me rich for the rest of my life and destroy like 6 or 7 dozens of people that exaggerated in harming me and then leave me alone as i want?

perhaps someone deceived and convinced the ones in control that i will use the money to harm them or harm their system? this make no sense
i am not against the system, i am against being harmed or being poor/deprived/alienated or being denied my vengeance by the system
and i do not really want the humans to be extinct, i just want to throw the Egyptian people or at-least like 150 Egyptian in hell as they participated in putting me in hell

i am just someone who are forced to live in hell unjustly therefore it is the normal thing that my thoughts/desire become hellish ones
if you want me to stop the negative/hellish/bad thoughts/desires then get me out of the negative/hellish/bad life that i am living since my birth
why it is hard for humans to understand this simple logic?

yes, i live mostly in the upper/less-bad levels of hell, but that dose not mean that it is not hell
living for 35 years in poverty -or sometimes in the line between poor and middle class- without fixed/secured income or financial security
while being besieged by enemies that severely humiliate/beat/annoy/despise/isolate/fear/monitor me
and while my manhood, my freedoms and my way of life is being criminalized and demonized
and while i am threatened to be thrown any-minute now in worse hell in life and in the afterlife
all without a wife or sex and without loving family or a real friend -that do not belong to my enemies- or
is hell

i do not want to challenge anyone or anything, i do not want to participate in any games or tests, i do not want to harm anyone who did not participate in harming me directly/indirectly, i do not want to be corrupted or to spread chaos/corruption
i just want to get out of hell now, before i get older than this and to stay out of hell eternally if possible
and to throw my enemies in worse hell all the rest of their lives or eternally if possible

i am endangering the system/world and the system/world is harming/threatening me
but this all could end now id they made me rich
why they want the war and the suffering to continue?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP