Users Online Now: 1,797 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 470,548
Pageviews Today: 770,201Threads Today: 262Posts Today: 4,890
09:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COVID JAB statistically more likely to KILL YOU per official CDC DATA. You’re 3.87x more likely to die from the Pfizer vax than save your life!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (1) You are 3.87x more likely to die from the Pfizer vaccine than to have it save your life.
*Based on official CDC numbers as of 5/30.
(*avg all age groups)

(2) Children (5-14) who take the jab are 165 times more likely to die than kids who remain “unvaccinated”

(3) when a kid (5-14) is given a Covid jab, they are 1935 times more likely to die from that jab than they are to have it “save their life.”

(4) Covid “vaccines” are 99x more deadly than normal vaccines when you break it down dose for dose.
(-based on full doses)
boom33

I welcome debate and encourage you to run the math yourself to check it.
I will return from time to time to respond.

Feel free to share this info, copy and paste, etc.
I do not want or need credit
but I would like to see more people wake up to the truth so
SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Copy this and post it on social media.
Print it out and shove it in the faces of your zombie sheeple family members or leave copies in public for people to find.

(1) You are 3.87x more likely to die from the Pfizer vaccine than to have it save your life.

Pfizer NNV =117
(NNV=Number needed to vaccinate)
Meaning 117 people need to be vaccinated to prevent ONE Covid CASE
(Not death)

But... since the overall survival rate is 99.86 (much higher in kids) 999 out of 1000 cases SURVIVE, so you would need to prevent 1000 CASES to prevent 1 death.

So you would need to vaccinate 117 THOUSAND PEOPLE, to “save” one life.

Currently(5/30) about 134million people are fully vaccinated
And 4,434* people have died (5/29)

(*Likely much higher as VAERS was shown to have <1% of instances reported in Harvard study of VAERS system)

134,000,000 / 4,434 = 30,221

So Covid vaccines KILL (at least) 1 out of every 30,221 people vaccinated

So if we vaccinate 117,000 to “save one life” ...
3.87 people would DIE from the vaccine.

117,000/30,221= 3.87

Therefore you (avg all age groups) are 3.87x more likely to die from the Pfizer vaccine than to have it save your life.

waitwhat

(2)
kids (5-14) who take the jab are 165 times more likely to die (from the jab) than kids who remain “unvaccinated” (are likely to die from Covid) based on government statistics.

Per CDC* the death rate for age 5-14 is 0.2/100,000 which = 1 per 500,000

As of 6/4/21 there have been 33,113,930* Covid “cases.” Let’s round that to 33 million.

*in reality it is even less as it has been documented that many individuals have been counted numerous times, as each positive PCR test is counted as a “case” even when it is the same person over and over again, including people who were tested daily during times when it took a week to get results and hospital patients who were tested daily. So if the same person tested positive 14 times it was counted as 14 Covid cases.

The USA population is 332,809,129. We will round that to 330 million for the sake of easy to follow math, which shows that less than 10% of the US population has gotten “Covid”. *

So actual risk of dying of Covid for children 5-14 is (less than)
1/500k x 1/10 or ... 1 in 5 million

0.000002 x 0.1= 0.0000002

about 134million people (5/30 w massive overnight spike) are fully vaccinated

And 4,434* people have died (5/29)

(*Likely much higher as VAERS was shown to have 1% of instances reported in Harvey study of VAERS system)

134,000,000 / 4,434 = 30,221

Covid vaccines KILL (at least) 1 out of every 30,221 people vaccinated

So kids who take the jab are 165 times more likely to die than kids who remain unvaccinated.

5,000,000/30,221= 165.4

This shit is going on in my state. They are vaccinating kids as young as 12 years old.

If you are a parent and you choose to let your kid get vaccinated you are CHOOSING to make your own child ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE TIMES MORES LIKELY TO DIE. You are an unfit parent and your children should become property of Carl’s Jr.

000hN00mrbill

Pfizer NNV =117
(NNV=Number needed to vaccinate)
Meaning 117 people need to be vaccinated to prevent ONE Covid CASE
(Not death)

But... since the survival rate for kids is 99.9998...

999,998 out of 1 million cases SURVIVE, so statistically you would need to prevent 500,000 CASES to prevent 1 death.

So you would need to vaccinate 58.5 MILLION kids, to “save” one life.

117 x 500,000= 58,500,000

BUT remember, Covid vaccines KILL (at least) 1 out of every 30,221 people* vaccinated

(Avg all age groups)

So if you vaccinate 58,500,000 kids to “save one life” ...
1935 people would DIE from the vaccine.

58,500,000/30,221=1935

So when a kid (5-14) is given a Covid jab, they are 1935 times more likely to die from that jab than they are to have it “save their life.”

einstein-duh11

(4) Covid “vaccines” are 99x more deadly than normal vaccines when you break it down dose for dose.

(based on full doses)

For prior years, we averaged about 100 deaths a year from somewhere between 250 million and 350 million vaccines administered. This year, we have AT LEAST 4,434+ deaths from about 150 million COVID shots—-not in a full year; in only 4* months.

So if we round off to 100 deaths in 300m annual vaccines, we get 1 death per 3 million vaccines given in a normal year.

As of when I pulled data, about 134m people (5/29) were fully vaccinated and 4,434* people have died

(*Likely much higher as VAERS was shown to have 1% of instances reported in Harvey study of VAERS system)

134,000,00/ 4,434 = 30,221

So one of every 30,221 people vaccinated thus far has died. Which yields 99 deaths per 3 million vaccines.

3,000,000/30,221=99.26

Which would make these new vaccines 99x more deadly than normal vaccines when you break it down shot for shot.

TBL-illumdance

[link to www.cdc.gov (secure)]

[link to www.nebraskamed.com (secure)]

[link to usafacts.org (secure)]

[link to canadafreepress.com (secure)]

All data is based on official government sources. *** some of them fluctuate wildly, for example when I first ran numbers a little past midnight Saturday 5/29 the official number fully vaccinated was 69 million on the govt site. When I sent the info to a friend the next morning, she noticed it has changed to a whopping 134million fully vaccinated, literally overnight. As such I adjust to the higher vaccination count even though predictably the vaccine deaths have not been updated in the same time frame.

I believe that the numbers presented by the official government sources are heavily manipulated, I have even seen evidence of it as the total death count went down from one week to the next at one point and I don’t recall hearing about hundreds of people miraculously coming back to life!

The ratios could be exponentially worse, in fact I believe they are as I know many if not most deaths from the vaccine are not being reported as being related. There was even a New York post article “Woman, 78, gets Covid-19 vaccine then suddenly dies of something else.”

But even though I believe the reality to be much worse, I was careful to stay within the realm of that which is easily verified on government data. (Keep in mind the numbers are constantly changing and TPTB are clearly manipulating the numbers to suit their narrative, so they have much more enthusiasm about updating the number of people vaccinated than they do about updating the number of people who die from the jab.

Thanks for reading. If this thread gains traction maybe I will add more as I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to crunch some numbers yourself to help bring the truth to light!

bert-TIAll
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP