Users Online Now: 1,671 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 136,471
Pageviews Today: 179,317Threads Today: 40Posts Today: 683
01:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something happened to my phone yesterday...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While perusing GLP threads namely the ine regarding 10,000 ballots 4 machines... It froze... couldn't do anything. Popped the back to remove the battery this one is wired in and a cheapo so not really worth breaking a connection. I decided to disconnect wifi and pull the sim and let it die overnight. At some point in the night I woke up and checked my phone there was a message (I was groggy and don't remember everything it said) UI.. stopping... Pick a button... Pretty sure I hit close or something similar. Well now my phone is 45 mins off... Checked time settings still the way they should be no reason time should be off... I can't explain it not sure if I want to resolve it either.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP