Users Online Now: 1,377 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 232,036
Pageviews Today: 386,958Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,977
07:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject where are all the children and the old people who are in Tokyo ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message since i do not have spare money to travel even to a place just outside my city
therefore i keep watching YouTube videos that show me the street life in different countries and i use it like a virtual tourism
but i noticed something strange when i watched videos about the daily life in japan
i noticed that only people between age 20 and 35 are the ones that walk in the streets and public places
there is nearly no old or young humans, no babies, children, teenagers, or old people

how is this possible?
in my country, most of the people who are in the streets and public places are children and old people

i know that this thought look like mere fantasy, but before glp was changed in December 2020 to be another normal site for NWO normies and trumpers, not for free truth seekers/tellers, some people in glp used to say that we live in a simulation and that some places which we was told that it exist, actually dose not really exist !!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP