Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,376
Pageviews Today: 667,018Threads Today: 230Posts Today: 4,151
08:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GREATEST PSYOP? - Cyclical pattern of trauma events 9, 13, 17 years?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Edit - go to page 7, I start breaking down this 9 year pattern.
Just realized I made a big mistake, for the 17 year pattern I referenced it starting it from 1947 when I meant 1973.

So if anyone was to check my math or go back, this should explain it. As far as me saying there’s a starting point for any of these patterns that’s not what I mean exactly.. and if you’re following this thread I’m sure it’s quite apparent.

I have to rework my idea of a possible 9 year pattern because I did use 1947 as a point of reference, which led to seeing similar trends as the 13 and 17 year patterns. But just to clarify 1973 is the point I used to test the 17 year pattern.

As you noticed I re-titled this thread, hopefully this gets my message across better..

Stumbled across a thread about the simulation we live in starting in 1947. Nobody can say for sure if it’s a simulation, just natural occurring events, or maybe a multigenerational conspiracy to alter or create history.

I want you to think about this pattern I’m going to present.

We’ll take 1947 because that’s the year that thread was interested in. A year of very pivotal events, but also traumatic. To break down everything that catches my eyes will drive someone nuts, so we’ll look at trends.

Snowstorms that bury towns and kill tons of people, fires or explosions that kill tons of people, plane crashes(mid air collisions) and ships and boats sinking resulting in many dying. Car crashes and train derailments killing many, amusement park accidents, mine explosions… The list goes on.

Here’s where I’m going to loose some people. Last year 1973 popped up all over the place. References to it in podcasts whether they were about important events or just pop culture like Bruce Lee or Picasso’s death, I knew there was something to this year.

Same thing as 1947, 1973 was a very pivotal year in history but filled with mass trauma, but as it gets closer to modern time the trauma will look more familiar, we start seeing more homicides.

When you’re aware of a pattern you begin searching for it, but when it’s decades apart it’s harder and harder for people to make these connections. So early on this year when I randomly hear about events from 1986, something is up I think.

I’ll make it short and sweet now. 1947, 1960, 1973, 1986, 1999, 2012 all 13 years apart and when you look at the recent years. We see mass shootings in almost all of them. As well as the mass trauma events, plane crashes train derailments and what not.

Sandy Hook and Aurora, CO in 2012, 1999 Columbine, 1986 the postal shooter. Just four specific instances, you follow this 13 year pattern back and it’s interesting as well. John Dillinger and Bonnie and Clyde get taken out in 1934, imagine how much fear those three put into people?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP