Users Online Now: 1,716 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 607,569
Pageviews Today: 1,022,260Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 6,835
11:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm confused about the Covid-19 "vaccine(s)" and those who are frantically working to oppose it
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am skeptical; however, I know MANY people who have gotten the "vaccine(s)", from all three of the major pharma companies that are producing these.

NONE of the well over 100 people I know who submitted to the "vaccine(s)" have had ANY issues other than either a sore arm for a couple days after the jab or flu-like symptoms after the 2nd shot from either Pfizer or Moderna. But then later they were ALL fine.

NOBODY I know is having heart issues, NONE are having immune system issues, and ALL are living their lives in a completely normal way.

I am not here to argue. I am simply asking --- is it POSSIBLE that these jabs are doing far more good than most here will admit (primarily due to bias)?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP