Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,075
Pageviews Today: 896,714Threads Today: 359Posts Today: 5,734
09:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TODAY IS JUNE 20, 2021. Yesterday = a weird strong definite vibe - changeover?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The sense was definite early in evening

A definite difference early last night some time between 6:30 p.m. and just around 9:30 p.m. it was to me very strong, has anyone else got this too, it felt as if we passed a time barrier or got into another time period the thing was very weird,

Just subjective but very strong, very definite, strange...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

On the middle of the page i said what it felt like when i woke

(I never had this happen before, and have suffered without sleep for much in life, so with this yesterday, i am inclined to believe it is not simply a physical stress response related to that lack of sleep... i know myself pretty much and this was different)

I would love to ask you all here, does anyone else feel that yesterday night, or yesterday evening, June 19, late afternoon to night?

Thank you for any thoughts of your experiences or thoughts, vibes etc.

I think it has started us now on the last stretch of time

(I am in Northern Hemisphere, Virginia USA it is the summer solstice, yes, today, June 20, 2021, yes but - this, ...)

this is different - it is something else

something more than that, yet related maybe, (i guess, but even that d oes not make sense because TODAY IS THE ACTUAL SOLSTICE, NOT YESTERDAY NIGHT)

all the solstices before without any different vibe or feeling

[Except i remember for Dec 21, 2012 that felt kind of strange but hot like this]

:/

Changeover into some different phase..VERY DIFFERENT, VERY STRONG CHANGEOVER it felt bad, NOT GOOD

...i dont like.... :[
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP